STEP BACK INN is a modern hotel with a touch of Victorian charm and the hospitality found in small town America. The Inn is locally owned and operated by a pioneer family with each of the 39 rooms, each named for a pioneer family, decorated with historic photos, and furnished with antique replica armoires and recliners. All rooms are non-smoking, air conditioned, with comfortable beds, hair dryers, phone, wireless internet and cable television. No pets are allowed in the rooms.
Prices • Summer Special, $72 double
• April 1 - Oct 31, $98 double
• Nov 1 - May 31, $84 double
• Rates include morning cinnamon roll, juice, and coffee
• AAA and AARP rates available
Step Back Inn is not affiliated with any reservation service nor accepts any evaluations of the property except AAA, Mobile, and Frommers. All other hotel listing services are unauthorized and lack valid oversight.
• 39 rooms
• 1 or 2 queen sized beds
• Two physically impaired rooms, one with a wheelchair shower
• In room air condition/heat
• Cable TV
• Hair dryer
• Phone for local calls
• Wireless Internet
• San Juan County is the largest producing gas field in North America.
• County courts and offices are located near the Inn
• Aztec is surrounded by three distinct Native American Cultures